Hi! I'm Lisa Losasso Jackson and before I go into what my School District Marketing Academy is all about, let's talk about who this is for. If you’re…
- A school district communications professional responsible for promotion (among other things!)
- A one person or small team where sometimes it's not clear where to start when it comes to marketing.
- Eager to build your marketing skills in one or more areas. You’re good at what you do and you want to develop professionally.
...then you’re in the right place and I’m going to tell you how School District Marketing Academy will give you the system, tools, inspiration, and support to create and achieve your goals.
With School District Marketing Academy
Create Small or Big Plans
- You’ll know what you’re marketing, why, and how you’ll do it. Your time is valuable and this six step process takes the guesswork out.
Maximize Your Brand
- You’ll have access to tools to build and maximize your brand. Your brand reflects the best of your district both internally and externally.
Nail Down Tactics
- Throwing pasta at the wall is not an approach that guarantees results! This system will show you how to build your tactics in a focused way, specific to your district's needs.
- Marketing is one of those catch-all phrases - until you understand the different approaches.
- You'll access ideas and ready-to-implement plans.
- You’ll build knowledge in traditional and digital marketing approaches.
- You'll learn how to create experiences to remember.
Manage Your Marketing
- You’ll learn an efficient method of organizing your plans, budget, and results.
"The School District Marketing Academy was a great way to further develop my skills with new knowledge and techniques in an easy to use interactive format. The program provided me with a cohesive marketing plan to use at the end, and I use it weekly to keep up with my content. I strongly encourage school communications professionals, both new and experienced, to use the academy to advance their skills while hearing others' experience and perspective."
Christi Ginn- Director of Communications, Royal ISD
(One-person team, 2,500 students)
School District Marketing Academy Value
At your own pace and on your schedule, you'll gain the knowledge and tools to make it easy to market and promote your district. You can go back to these modules any time. The Gold level includes a powerful School Customer Service training.
Marketing Made Easy - I take the guesswork out and show you how powerful and easy marketing can be! You don’t have to start from scratch with step-by-step guidance.
Ready-to-Use Plans, Ideas, and Tools
I provide what it will take for you to get the job done. You’ll get:
- Ready-to-Use Marketing Plans: Pre-K, Enrollment, Jobs, Programs, Bonds, District
- Resource Guides
- Canva Templates
Live Personal Coaching (optional)
Monthly coaching sessions with me or within a group Zoom call. Bring what you're working on and/or brainstorm with me!
“The School District Marketing Academy was a huge boost of confidence for me. As a one-person PR Department, I was already incorporating some aspects of marketing into what I was doing, but I didn’t really have a solid marketing plan with defined goals and outcomes and measurements. The School District Marketing Academy showed me pieces I was missing, while giving me the tools to make a complete marketing plan that I can now mold and apply to different aspects within my district’s needs.
If you are considering signing up for the School District Marketing Academy, absolutely do it! Even if you have marketing experience, there is still fantastic stuff to be gleaned from the tools that are available through the course, to Lisa’s expertise and guidance. The Academy is well worth the investment!”
Lauren Jette- Public Relations Specialist, Kerrville ISD
(One-person team, 4700 students)
Register for the Preview
- You have a role in promoting your district and schools.
- You want to know what to promote and how to maximize tactics.
- You want to develop your professional skills and knowledge.
Why I created the School District Marketing Academy
For the past 15 years, I've worked on marketing initiatives, programs, and campaigns for public schools and districts. I've seen the evolution of how school districts communicate and market themselves. I created the School District Marketing Academy to show you how to build a system that suits your needs and goals. It's a system that works.
I designed SDMA to provide you the tools and exact steps to implement your marketing plan/s. In addition, you'll gain the knowledge and skills to determine if and when you need to outsource your marketing.
You wear so many hats and deal with multiple issues a day. I want your marketing efforts to take as little effort on your end as possible.
Whether you're an experienced marketer, in a small district, a one-person team, or lead a large district department, SDMA is for you. It's important to me that the School District Marketing Academy is a valuable piece of your professional development and knowledge-base. It is risk-free with the 14 day guarantee.
I'm truly energized just thinking about sharing with you the best and most efficient ways to market your district. I can't wait to see you!
Lisa Losasso Jackson